If you are deciding what type of flooring you would like to have in your home in the future, you can choose Professional Flooring to supply and fit your laminate flooring with a good conscience. The advantages are self-evident: stylish design, long-term durability, high performance surfaces and easy care.
Laminate flooring benefits your wallet better than any other flooring option on the market. It is less than half the price of hardwood. It will also save you money in the long run because you won’t need to replace it for years. Unlike hardwood, marble or carpet, laminate flooring does not fade in the sunlight and is resistant to stains, impacts and scratches. This is due to the incredibly durable melamine plastic wear layer laminate floor manufactures use for the top surface of laminate floors.
When you combine this with the tough core-board beneath which can withstand up to 1,200 pounds of pressure per square inch, you will start to see how truly versatile this product is, and laminate flooring advantages don’t stop there because there’s more.
With the wide variety of high-resolution tree species patterns and laminate floor textures to choose from that perfectly mimic real wood, you may find yourself asking the question: “why would I even consider paying double the price for a real hardwood floor?” The sheer abundance of choice that is not restricted by price is truly one of the strongest advantages of laminate flooring.
Once you’ve installed your laminate flooring, in a dining room, bedroom, office, restaurant, or retail premises, soon enough you’ll need to clean it. Well guess what? Cleaning laminate flooring is ultra easy! You won’t need any wax or polish. It will just require a dust or vacuum, followed by a wipe over with a damp cloth or mop.
Laminate flooring benefits people with allergies because it’s quick to clean and doesn’t absorb dust like carpet. It is also a very sanitary product due to its airtight locking system and plastic exterior, creating a shield against moisture that wants to get in. It does not contract or expand like real hardwood does and if moisture does get in, or permanent damage is caused to the surface or core-board, laminate flooring is easily replaced.
Laminate Floors are:
- Robust: Impact, shock, and pressure-resistant. Scratch and abrasion-resistant due to its especially hard surface finish.
- Durable: concentrated single loads from furniture or other heavy objects will not damage laminate flooring, and normally no pressure marks remain.
- Light-fast: Laminate flooring will not discolour or fade from direct exposure to sunlight.
- Multi-Patent Indemnity: enjoy the guarantee provided by multi-patent protection for all of our products and unlimited product use in the adhesive-free click systems.
- Anti-allergy: dust, dander and hair have no place to hide.
- Conveys heat: suitable for warm water underfloor heating systems
- Long-lasting: length of life for laminate flooring in a living room is 15 to 20 years
- Perfect and natural-looking laying pattern.
- Perfect fitting accuracy: thanks to high-tech production, invisible joints guarantee protection against moisture and dirt, an accurate fit and a natural laying pattern.